£9,857 per annum based on an FTE of £18,481 per annum
7.00am - 11.00am Monday to Friday
20 hours per week
Hartpury University and Hartpury College is one of the UK’s leading sports and land based residential providers. It has become one of the largest in the sector with outstanding teaching and sporting facilities. Over 3800 full time Further and Higher Education students study at our attractive rural campus in Gloucestershire.
About the Role
- You will work as part of our busy catering team in Hartpury’s kitchen and eating outlets across the campus
- You will deliver excellent customer service in the preparation of meals and service of breakfast
- Working shifts between the hours of 7.00am – 11.00am Monday to Friday
- You will ideally hold a City & Guilds 706/2 in Catering and an Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Have a flexible approach to working to support events and function taking place throughout the year at Hartpury
What we Offer
- Free transport from Gloucester City Centre
- Free car parking on site
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Free entry to Hartpury events
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Local government pension
- Employee Discounts Scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Scheme checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Click the button below to apply online or telephone (01452) 702135 to request documents by post.
The closing date is the Thursday 30th January 2020.
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.