Manager, CEO Office
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and Effective experience with the Organization as a whole.
- Provides multidimensional, complex calendar management.
- Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail Drafts and writes high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Greets visitors, including VIPs, and attends to their requests with grace, and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent and straight to the point emails and letters in Arabic, English and preferably in a third language, for various events and announcements.
- Manages contacts using MS Outlook and CRM to conduct up-to-date database entry and tracks VIP relations and correspondence.
- Provides complex travel arrangements and familiarizes with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Tracks expenses for the CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including Board Meetings and subcommittees, project teams, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, trainings on advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook, personal leadership skills and CRM/ contact management.
- Professional experience of at least 10 years as senior executive assistant/personal assistant to C-level executives in renowned corporations in the UAE and abroad.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in three languages.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Organization employees.
- Ability to work with simple mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite. Adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheets, report writing, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communication by e-mail and use of scheduling software.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other web analysis tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Comfortable with numbers, making sense of metrics and working with spreadsheets
- High ability to prepare reports, proposals and presentations
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
- English language proficiency
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Maintains punctual regular attendance and answers out of office hour’s requests when needed.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills Required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically with positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and Readiness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Takes directions from the CEO respectfully and with a positive attitude.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Organization's policies and applicable laws, addresses complaints and resolves problems with a poise attitude.
Division UAEU Science & Innovation Park
Department Marketing and Communication Section
Job Close Date 13-02-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 12000 to 28000 AED