Client Service Executive
Job Profile Client Services - Account Management
Contract Type Permanent
Are you newly out of full time education and looking for your first step on the career ladder, or looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting global education provider, with a chance to have the best resources available to develop your own career?
Come and join us in the delivery team at BPP as a Client Service Executive, working in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment.
We offer the opportunity to kick start your CV experience by working with blue chip companies including the big four consultancies and the leading names in the financial services industry. You will help learners progress their careers via apprenticeships, professional development, degree programmes and much more. Not only that, BPP offers free training to all staff and the opportunity to develop yourself (subject to passing your probation).
Keep reading and send us your application. We are looking forward to talking to you!
BPP is a global education provider delivering apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree courses and professional development programmes.
The education landscape is changing, and we’re excited by the ever-increasing opportunities to thrive in a global market. We’re setting ourselves a clear target. To step up. To disrupt. And to truly own the professional education marketplace.
At BPP, we work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other, encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do. An ethos of challenging convention runs through the business and we all work together towards our common goal of Building Careers Through Education.
BPP University is a distinct legal entity within the BPP Education Group, and we believe we are unlike any other university. Our long-standing relationships with leading firms and businesses enable us to truly understand what they need from graduates and prospective employees. Not just academically, but emotionally and in practice too. Then we design our courses to ensure our graduates deliver it from day one.
You will support the Service Delivery Manager and students through excellent service and delivery by measuring and meeting defined SLA objectives, being responsive to student and training manager requests and requirements, and processing bookings for all students across all BPP systems. The overall objective of these activities is retention of our clients and revenue growth through excellent service. Key client administration and service support responsibilities will include:
- Processing records on all BPP systems
- Responding to student and client enquiries, processing orders, processing transfers, organising mock examinations, invoicing, reporting to clients, students and internal stakeholders, tracking monthly revenue and reporting same to internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively support clients/students eg. Assistance when re-sitting exams, congratulate successful exam passes particularly when multiple attempts, tutor 1:1, obtaining performance reports from examining body, assisting with log-on queries in respect of online support systems
- Proactively provide client feedback/notify Programme Managers and Account Managers of all positive feedback and issues/areas of client concern
- Work closely and actively with Service Delivery Manager, to ensure SLAs are met and provide the provision of consistent excellent service.
- Maintain strong client relationships through regular close account management which will include telephone and email communication
Department Client Services - Service Delivery
Location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
We are looking for individuals who are proactive, highly motivated with a real attention to detail and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive. You should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills with a positive telephone manner
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability and desire to understand client's business and needs
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to produce all necessary reports in an effective and timely manner
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Office applications (especially Excel), and be adept at picking up new systems with training
- Ability to process and produce accurate data in a user friendly format accessible to all
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit and DBS screening.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Client Service Executive London June 19.pdf (105 Kb)