Research Associate Professor for Statistics
The University of Chicago: Physical Sciences Division: Department of Statistics
Location Chicago Illinois
The Department of Statistics at the University of Chicago invites applications for the position of Research Associate Professor. We seek applicants with advanced research programs in computational biology or statistical genetics/genomics. The University of Chicago has the highest standards for scholarship, is dedicated to fundamental research, and has an inherently inter-disciplinary structure that is very supportive of newly emerging research opportunities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on collaborative projects across the Physical and Biological Sciences Divisions. The term of appointment will be for 5 years with the possibility of renewal.
A doctoral degree in statistics, biostatistics or a related field. Demonstrated research expertise appropriate to the rank.
Applications must be submitted online through the University of Chicago’s Academic Jobs website: http://apply.interfolio.com/72107. Review of applications will begin on December 15, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.
The following materials are required:
- cover letter;
- curriculum vitae including a list of publications;
- statement describing past and current research accomplishments and outlining future research plans;
- contact information for three references who can provide confidential letters of evaluation.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Academic Posts jobs in Chicago
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Chicago
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Research Related jobs in Chicago
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Research Associate jobs in Chicago