Full/Assistant/Associate Professor in Department of Health Services Administration
Full-Time Faculty Positions – Department of Health Services Administration, China Medical University, Taiwan
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
Department of Health Services Administration, College of Public Health
Full Time / Permanent
Available Positions: 2
Location - China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
Job Closing – March 31, 2020
- A doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Expertise / Specialization: Management-related disciplines including health services management, strategic management, marketing management, quality management, operations management, long-term care management, financial management, human resources management, and health policy.
- Proficient English teaching abilities.
- Previous experience in healthcare-related industry is preferable.
- Cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae (include headshot photograph).
- Photocopies of passport/social identification, graduate diploma, and other education related certification.
- Statement outlining previous, current research, and future research plans.
- Teaching dossier highlighting teaching experience, interests, accomplishments, and sample syllabi.
- List of publications published within the last 5 years (with RPI estimate).
- Reference letters (at least three for assistant professors, five for associate professors and professors) (signed and sealed in separate envelopes and included with the rest of the application materials).
All application materials, including letters of references, must be sent to the following address (marked with “Application for Department of Health Services Administration Faculty Position” on the mail package) and received by March 31, 2020. If you have questions about this position, please contact +886-4-22053366 extension 6320.
Department of Health Services Administration
China Medical University
91 Hsueh-Shih Road, North District
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further interview and evaluation. All application materials will not be returned. For more information, please see the Office of Human Resources at https://cmupo.cmu.edu.tw/english/.