IT Support Analyst, Information Technology Department, UAE Nationals
1 day left
- Full Time
The Information Technology Department seeks an incumbent for the position of IT Support Analyst to provide onsite hardware and software technical support related to all information technology equipment to Zayed University campus community. Ensure minimum downtime. Provide prompt and reliable support while maintaining positive attitude and good relations with clients.
(UAE Nationals preferred)
- Provide second level technical support to all Mac and Windows users including staff, faculty and students
- Assist and train first level staff of technology upgrade
- Support the following technologies: Mobile devices, iPad and Smart phones, Multimedia labs, Smart boards, Video Conference distance learning classrooms.
- Provide Dual boot support to Windows and MAC users.
- Installs, supports and maintains servers and desktops, laptops and scanners
- Installs, supports and maintains all academic and administrative software applications.
- Installs, supports and maintains A/V equipment (multimedia projectors, video conference equipment)
- Manages and supports printers and print servers.
- Responds to logged calls using Service Desk manager software.
- Backs up support for A/V Technician.
- Supports off-campus clients by maintaining hardware and software of PCs, laptops, printers and Internet lines.
- Assists in building new Images for MAC and Windows using Symantec Ghost and Casper suite software.
- Participates in planning and implementing IT support to University on and off campus events.
- Prepare to work outside normal working hours.
- BS in computers related field from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of 5 years of support experience in end user environment.
- Networking concepts, troubleshooting Operating Systems and related applications issues. Networking Concepts, WIN/MAC Operating system
- Arabic/English bilingual- preferred
- Good understanding of ITIL concepts.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.