Research Scientist, School of Information Systems
- Middle Management
Closing On 02 Jan 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- To conduction research on designing and implementing the virtualization based infrastructure to provide system level support for hybrid symbolic execution
- To implement and experiment the prototype of the virtualization based infrastructure
- Minimum PhD in Computer Science or closely related disciplines
- Solid background in operating system principles, especially on Linux kernel
- Strong programming skill at the Linux kernel layer
- Extensive experience in system and software security research
- Familiar with x86 virtualization and related techniques