Research Engineer, Secure Mobile Centre
- Bachelor Degree | Masters
Closing On 01 Jan 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Designing and implementing machine learning training and testing engines;
- Designing and implementing an Android application that extracts low-level Android OS information as inputs to the machine learning engine;
- Experimenting and evaluating the accuracy of the machine learning engine;
- Designing and implementing an automatic static analysis platform for scalable static analysis of Android applications;
- Experimenting and evaluating the static analysis platform on popular Android applications
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines;
- Project experience in machine learning or Android security is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Advanced level of programming and software implementation, especially in C/C++ and Java;
- Good understanding of existing machine learning techniques;
- Good understanding of Android architecture and Android executables;
- Good analytical, technical, and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a term.