Data Programmer, Centre for Research on the Economics of Ageing
- Bachelor Degree
Closing On 25 Dec 2019
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Implement technical design of the monthly SLP survey (programming, testing, coding and deploying).
- Generate and analyse report for daily survey responses.
- Manage PHP-based survey web applications by deploying application enhancements, patching of application and ensuring data integrity.
- Liaise with University’s IT department to ensure compliance and make changes to Centre’s IT systems as required.
- Perform constant checks and maintenance of the Centre’s data security measures according to University’s policies and guidelines.
- Provide day-to-day IT Support for Centre operations and research teams, advising on technical specifications for IT related procurement and editing of Centre website.
- Ensure SMU policies are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure IT hardware is accounted for, serviceable and maintained.
- Ensure timelines and milestones of the project relating to IT are met and adhered to.
- Provide periodic reports on the progress of the project.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders’ needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience