Senior Student Leadership Coordinator, Student Affairs Deanship, Female Only
The Student Affairs Deanship seeks an incumbent for the position of Senior Student Leadership Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination and management of Leadership Programs. This program provides the conceptual framework for student leadership development at Zayed University. The coordinator encourages a high level of contact and communication with the university student leaders including student council and clubs’ representatives. This position directly enhances the learning environment at Zayed University by providing students with leadership development opportunities, programs and educational experiences.
- Follows Best Practices for student leadership programs provision and arrangements of leadership skill building workshops, seminars and certificate programs
- Collaborates with students, faculty and departments to deliver Student leadership development programs.
- Provides students with national and international learning experiences about leadership skills and practices.
- Proposes an annual Leadership Plan in coordination with the Manager, Student Leadership for events, programs, initiatives along with the associated budget for them.
- Conducts Leadership program’s assessments to evaluates the success of the programs and analyze the outcomes.
- Supports provision of student leadership development programs through coordination with external entities to involve students with the UAE Community.
- Promotes the Leadership programs, activities and achievements in Coordination with the Marketing and Publication Department.
- Identifies and arranges for Leadership Development conferences, training and speakers for student to attend.
- Prepares the New Student Orientation Program in Coordination with the Student Leadership Unit.
- First point of contact for student’s miss conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and needed.
Must possess a Master degree in Business Administration, Student Development, Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of 7 years of experience working with a university with students or an equivalent combination of education, skill or experience.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.