Enrollment Services Officer
The Enrollment & Registration Department seeks an incumbent for the position of Enrollment Services Officer, to support the Sr. Registration Coordinator with the admission’s applications and process for all students including International Students. Supports the admissions team to achieve the responsibilities and goals of the Unit.
- Responsible for incoming admission applications and documentations. Evaluates applications and suggests appropriate decisions on applicant files to the Admission Committee
- Responsible for the Admission of International Students including preparation of their admissions, security check and transfer credit documents
- Responsible for the Fresh Start and Direct Entry Student’s applications and process
- Receive and review applications for the non-current students and evaluate their eligibility
- Develops and updates the content of the Admissions webpages, manuals and forms that clearly describe the Admission processes
- Receives and Evaluates readmission forms from ABP dismissal and withdrawn students and their eligibility
- Evaluates Transfer Student’s transcripts to include determining transferability of credits, computing transfer hours, and grade point average
- Produces regular statistical reports for management reporting on Admissions numbers and services
- Works with others to ensure all prospective students and their parents are provided with the appropriate information and advice on ZU and its programs and offerings
- Provides accurate and updated information to students, family and faculty about policies and procedures related to Admissions
- Support the admissions exams process (EMSAT), by registering students and arranging for all requirements with related departments
- Assists in planning and supporting special projects and events on and off campus, as well as with student orientation and placement testing
- Handles student complaints within the boundaries of well-defined University policies and procedures
- Support the Office with preparing new/transfer Student’s ID Cards
- Creates electronic files to facilitate access to students’ information between the two campuses
- Complies and sends standard letters to prospective students updating them on the status of their applications
- Provides advice and information related to policies and procedures to Admissions staff, students, families, and faculty
- Works independently, escalating issues and providing advice to the Admissions Manager
- Able to work Independently and to make critical decisions
- Works to meet tight deadlines under high pressure
- Works closely with the Admissions and Recruitment team, Campus Registrar and other members in the Office of University Registrar. Interacts with faculty, students and families with regards to provision of information when necessary
- Seen as a knowledgeable University professional who is sought out with confidence for advice and information by students, faculty and staff
- Able to work effectively in all areas associated with the Office of University Registrar
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with key external partners such as NAPO and EMSAT to ensure effective and smooth services.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Administration or relevant discipline from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Student services, Admissions, etc. fields or an equivalent combination of education, skill or experience.
- Bilingual English/ Arabic is essential
- Experience with administration and customer services-related activities, preferably in a Registrar’s office
- Highly computer literate; familiar with database use in an academic environment
- Familiarity with an educational environment & UAE culture preferred
- Able to work independently and make critical decisions
- Can perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.