Lecturer in Human Resource Analytics
Application closing date 02/01/2020
Salary £36,914 - £51,034 per annum
Job category/type Academic
Queen's University Belfast is a driver of innovation and talent based on excellence. Throughout the University, our academics are collaborating across disciplines and with outside agencies and institutions on projects of world significance. We are connected and networked with strategic partnerships across the world, helping us to expand our impact on wider society locally, nationally and globally. The University is committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best global talent within an environment that enables them to realise their full potential.
We are a leader in gender equality and diversity, and are one of the UK's most successful universities in the Athena SWAN initiative which promotes gender equality and career progression. We are ranked 1st in the UK for knowledge transfer partnerships, (Innovate UK) 9th in the UK for University facilities (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018) and 14th in the UK for research quality (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
Based in Belfast, a modern capital city, our beautiful campus is surrounded by abundant acres of parkland and is renowned as one of the safest and affordable cities in the UK. The choice of local Schools from pre-nursery upwards are some of the best available, and lovers of the outdoors can enjoy any number of activities from rowing and kayaking to top class golf among many others. We are immensely proud of what our city and our University will offer you.
Queen's Management School, which enjoys an international reputation as a top UK management school and a first-class research institute for all business and management disciplines, is seeking to strengthen further its academic reputation by appointing committed academics.
- The Lecturer in HR Analytics will undertake research in line with the School's research strategy and teach at undergraduate and postgraduate level. They will contribute to the School's administration/outreach activity.
- The successful candidate must have:
- PhD in Management (or related discipline) or within 6 months of completion
- Ability to publish research publications of international standard in areas of HRM and HR analytics.
- Potential to earn external research income
- Ability to teach and assess courses in area of specialism and related fields at University level
- Evidence of appropriate administrative experience