ZJU-UIUC Institute, Tenure-Track Faculty Position, Electrical Engineering
The Zhejiang University-University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Institute (the ZJU-UIUC Institute) invites highly qualified candidates for multiple tenure-track faculty positions at all levels and in areas of engineering and science that match its multidisciplinary mission.
The ZJU-UIUC Institute is an engineering college on the new Zhejiang University (ZJU) International Campus, China, about 120 km southwest of Shanghai. The ZJU-UIUC Institute conducts teaching and research in broad program themes of engineering sciences for human health, engineering sciences for flexible manufacturing, and engineering sciences at the nexus of energy, environment, and sustainable develop. Undergraduate and graduate degrees are offered in civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. Applications are welcome from relevant engineering disciplines, computer science, and mathematics. The Institute has interests that address but are not limited to interdisciplinary topics exemplified by data science, artificial intelligence, internets of things, advanced communication, digital manufacturing, systems and networking, transportation electrification, micro-nano-electronics and photonics, Terahertz, smart power, biotechnology, nanotechnology, and atomic-scale materials, intelligent infrastructure. Classes and student activities are conducted in English.
Successful candidates will initiate and lead collaborative research and teaching, and perform academic and professional service duties associated with the ZJU-UIUC Institute. They will be leaders for teaching and research innovation, giving students a meaningful and interactive engineering education.
- n Assistant professor candidates must have an earned doctorate, excellent academic credentials, strong research plans, and an outstanding ability to teach effectively. Additional industry, post-doctoral, professional service, or internship experiences are preferred.
- n Mid-career candidates must be established leaders in their field; exhibit strong records of teaching, publication, and funded research; and demonstrate participation in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- n Senior appointments are available for persons of international stature seeking to build substantial interdisciplinary research and teaching programs.
The search process will continue until positions are filled or through June 30, 2020. Application materials should include a cover letter with current contact information including email address, a complete curriculum vitae, statements of research and teaching goals, and the names of three or more references. Submit applications at http://zjui.illinois.edu or to email@example.com. For more information, please visit https://my.zjui.illinois.edu/submit/login.asp or contact the institute human resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +86 (571) 8757 2520.
ZJU and UIUC are renowned for their engineering programs, and have a long history of collaboration. The ZJU-UIUC Institute creates a unique student experience of multidisciplinary collaboration, technical leadership, teamwork, and creative excellence. Individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity are encouraged to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national origin, disability, age, or other personal characteristics.
Contact Person: Chen Zhang | Email: email@example.com
Apply for ZJU-UIUC Institute, Tenure-Track Faculty Position, Electrical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in China
- Fixed Term Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Fixed Term Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Fixed Term Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China
- Fixed Term Electrical & Electronic Engineering Tutors jobs in China