Research Engineer, Secure Mobile Centre
Masters | Bachelor Degree
Closing On 24 Nov 2019
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Design and implement an automatic dynamic analysis platform for in-lab analysis of Android applications.
- Experiment and evaluate the dynamic analysis platform on popular Android applications.
- Desig and implement an automatic static analysis platform for scalable static analysis of Android applications
- Experiment and evaluate the static analysis platform on popular Android applications.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Research experience in software engineering or software security is a plus.
- Procient in English (both written and verbal communcation).
- Advanced level of programming and software implementation, especially in C/C++ and Java
- Good understanding of Android architecture and Android executables
- Good analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a term.