Billing Executive, Office of Finance
Diploma | Bachelor Degree
Closing On 28 Nov 2019
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Administer the Billing of revenue for professional programmes, seminars and
- Submit claims for government subsidy & grants, collections, refunds and adjustments required.
- Ensure timely and accurate booking of revenue.
- Attend to queries from students, parents, companies and government agency via email, phone calls or walk-in queries.
- Perform reconciliation and reporting to Government
- Perform reconciliation of sub-ledger to main ledger including bank reconciliations
- Prepare audit schedules.
- Participate in systems changes and UAT, document changes to processes and system changes and updates.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with 3 years of relevant
- Fresh graduate in related discipline or graduates with audit experience will be considered
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP Financial & Controlling and Peoplesoft will be advantageous.
- A proactive team player
- Ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Result and service-oriented individual
- Ability to communicate effectively
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience