Pvc Colleges & Student Experience Office
Grade 4 (£19,612 - £21,814 per annum, pro rata)
We are currently recruiting a College Administrator to work on a part time basis (21 hours, 3 days per week) until 31 August 2020. The post holder will assist the Principal and the Vice-principal with administration relating to student and college matters.
- Work with team members to ensure the smooth running of administrative processes to support people and business activities.
- Apply standard professional and recognised regulatory procedures to process, check and reconcile anomalies within data and information sets.
- Compile, record, store and archive data and information to ensure the accuracy and safety of information.
- Liaise with representatives from other service areas, professional organisations and agencies where necessary.
- Use standard office-based digital systems, tools and equipment to carry out data recording, communications and networking.
- Provide service and support for networks, committees and meetings, to draft and distribute documents and communications in standard professional formats.
- Process and update key business documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and specialists with the organisation, planning and delivery of services, activities and events.
- Make venue, catering, travel and/or equipment arrangements for events, meetings and activities.
Closes midday on : 28-Nov-2019