Research Engineer (1-year contract), Secure Mobile Centre
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university. Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Prototype the security designs on both development boards and mobile phones
- Validate their security strengths and system performance
- Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering and/or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering with10 years of related work experience.
- Strong expertise in ARM virtualization extension and security extension
- Extensive experience in prototyping in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of ARM platform (architecture, instruction set)
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English