Manager, Recruitment and Admissions, School of Accountancy
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university. Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Work closely with programme directors to promote postgraduate programs through marketing events (virtual and campus/city specific) in Singapore and overseas.
- Marketing of programs includes direct marketing to companies and individuals.
- Actively follow-up on all prospects to convert them into actual applications.
- Work with program directors and team members to derive insights and fresh ideas to be used in all marketing medium.
- Develop and manage overseas partners and agents for student enrolment and collect market intelligence.
- Drive all digital marketing channels to ensure that they are constantly updated and refreshed.
- Provide analysis to recommend marketing campaigns for programs.
- Track and measure effectiveness of all campaigns and digital platforms and review against target enrolment.
- Ensure marketing and admissions budget are spent in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills in English and Chinese.
- Well versed in traditional and social media marketing platforms to reach out to various target audience from different parts of the world.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines. Proactive, well organised and meticulous.
- Occasional travel and able to work on some weekends.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience