Teacher, Aged Care
- Continuing, Part Time (0.8 FTE)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North or Mackay City
- Generous Relocation Package available
- Total Remuneration $66,088 to $84,909 pa (including salary of $55,845 to $71,749 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher – Aged Care to join our School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. In this role you will be developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients. Working to develop effective working relationships with students, client groups and University staff by participating in meetings, industry reference groups, student events and University forums. Seen as a leader in nursing education – our nursing educators are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare.
At CQUniversity providing an environment that’s conducive to work-life balance for our staff is paramount; we offer supportive leave entitlements, including carers’, maternity and paternity leave, and a period of shutdown over Christmas for all staff.
This role can be situated in either Rockhampton or Mackay and the successful applicant will get to choose their preferred location. These sunny subtropical QLD locations are within arm’s reach of unspoilt beaches, scenic rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
If this sounds appealing, we encourage your application.
- A Certificate IV (TAE40116) in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education, or equivalent.
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in Aged Care.
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered: industry qualification (certificate, trade certificate, diploma, degree or masters).
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 24th November 2019.
Vacancy Reference Number: 33356
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.