Customer Sales Executive
Location: Manchester St James's
Closing date: 25/11/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Student Management Centre - Sales & Admissions
At BPP, we exist to build careers through education.
We work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
We believe in progress for everyone. For learners who want to develop, business partners that strive for growth and our employees; the driving force behind our operation.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do.
CUSTOMER SALES EXECUTIVE
You have one of the most important jobs at BPP. Every day you’re finding that key BPP USP that’s going to delight a potential client and turn an enquiry into a booking. So you’ll thrive on identifying clients’ needs and matching them to our products to give a best-fit solution.
You’ll love targets and the rewards they bring, and you’ll always put the customer’s needs first for a win-win outcome. When you’re not taking calls and emails, you’ll be following up leads and making bookings wherever possible.
Your typical day at BPP:
- Converting student enquiries into registered students by identifying their needs and matching our programmes to give a best-fit solution
- Advising prospective students fully on what is expected when studying at BPP University and ensure the student is fully prepared to succeed on their chosen programme
- Keeping in contact with prospective students that have enquired, seeing how serious they are about learning with BPP, and ensuring they know when the application deadlines are
Your main responsibilities:
- Achieving contact conversion and revenue targets by matching our programmes, products and services to the needs of the customer
- Returning calls to customers when promised and responding as appropriate
- Maintaining regular contact with customers (existing and prospective) through outbound calls and emails to identify sales opportunities
- Enrolling customers in real time, wherever possible to ensure swift handling of applications and send out confirmation within agreed SLAs
- Providing up to date advice on entry requirements, fees, course structure, admissions and enrolment procedures, and funding opportunities
- Using BPP systems effectively, particularly customer records and unique identifiers
- Recording details of all potential leads in the Lead Management system
- Promoting and attending Student Recruitment Events to promote BPP and its programs
- To share best practice with colleagues within and outside the department
- To keep up to date with any changes to BPP’s products/services or processes/procedures which affect the operation of customer service
- Reporting system inconsistencies to a team manager and the IT/system support team
- Undertaking any other duties effectively, as required by Management
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Thrive on Targets and comfortable being measured on these
- Experience of dealing with high call volumes
- Self-motivated with an ability to deliver on sales
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills