Future Students Manager, CAMEA
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for international students.
About the role
- $106K-$120K + 17% Superannuation + annual leave loading
- Continuing full time role, Kensington Campus location
- Up to 12 weeks of international travel required
The Future Students Manager Central Asia, Middle East and Africa (CAMEA) is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategies and initiatives aimed at attracting and converting international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
The role of Future Students Manager Central Asia, Middle East and Africa (CAMEA) reports to the Head of Partnerships and has 1 direct report.
About the successful applicant
- Develop and execute international student recruitment initiatives and projects to ensure quality and alignment to strategic and tactical plans, in consultation with the Head of Partnerships (Asia).
- Manage, lead and develop a team of international student recruitment staff, providing expert advice and direction.
- Identify, develop and implement international student recruitment projects and events to drive lead generation and conversion through to enrolment for the Region.
- Oversee the management of accounts to ensure data integrity in the CRM relating to leads and accounts in the Region.
- Consult with stakeholders across UNSW to identify priorities to develop and deliver on high profile strategic initiatives for international student recruitment from the Region.
To be successful in this role you will:
- A relevant qualification and previous experience with international student recruitment
- The ability to initiate and manage business and working relationship across multichannel teams e.g. schools, agents, cross functional marketing teams
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Ability to travel up to 12 weeks of the year (Current passport with at least 5 years until it is to expire)
- A good understanding of numbers, reports and planning
- Impeccable time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Natural ability to negotiate and problem solve, handle complaints and difficult situations
- Results focused and a creative thinker with a positive can-do attitude is a must
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
E: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 26th November at 11 pm
Find out more about working at UNSW at www.unsw.edu.au
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).