Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Business
School of Business, SYDNEY CAMPUS
- Full-time or Part-time, Continuing opportunities
- Be part of a team committed to providing a high standard of teaching
- Join the university that takes a personalised approach to education
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a private Catholic university with over 700 staff providing an exceptional educational experience to over 12,000 students across our Broome, Fremantle and Sydney campuses.
About the role
The School of Business, Sydney invites applications for multiple positions at either Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor from individuals with the ability to teach and research in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analytics
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Employment Law
Skills and Experience
- PhD qualification, or at Level B substantial progress towards a PhD
- Demonstrated experience providing quality academic and research programs
- Record of scholarly and professional achievement
- Commitment to academic and research excellence and pastoral care for students.
Inclusive of 12% superannuation and annual leave loading (pro rata for part-time):
- Lecturer (Level B) $113,004 pa
- Senior Lecturer (Level C) $137,254 pa
- Associate Professor (Level D) $164,205 pa
Join a School that offers a robust and practical curriculum, reflective of the opportunities open to students in a dynamic economy. Provide students with opportunities to gain the expertise, knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the commercial world.
Other benefits include:
- Generous training and development opportunities
- Fast paced environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Access to a variety of informative and interactive health and wellbeing initiatives
Professor Catherine Whelan, Dean, School of Business, Sydney on +61 2 8204 4155 or Catherine.Whelan@nd.edu.au
How to apply
For full details about the role, read the candidate information pack
In your application, please clearly state your preferred fraction, level of appointment and discipline expertise.
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria in their application and have current and valid work rights in Australia.
For further information on how to apply visit: www.notredame.edu.au/about/employment/how-to-apply
Applications close: 6 December 2019