Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering
Calls for Global Talents
Department of Electronic Engineering (EE), College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering (ISEE), Zhejiang University (ZJU), owns Zhejiang provincial key labs and several research centers. Research at EE covers the fields related to electronics and information technology. Focusing on the goal of building ZJU a world-class university, the Department sincerely calls for outstanding talents at home and abroad.
EECS related fields, including but not limited to:
- Signal and Data Processing,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Electronics and Photonics,
- Circuits and Systems,
- Networking and Communication,
- Internet of Things,
- Embedded Systems,
- Terahertz Technology,
- Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics,
- Quantum Electronics and Optics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicant should hold a doctoral degree of world-renowned university. He/She should hold assistant a professorship or associate professorship (or an equivalent title) in a prominent international university.
- The applicant should keep good professional ethics, rigorous learning spirit, prominent academic potential and good at cooperation. He /She should have the ability to establish and develop a research orientation independently.
- The applicant should work full-time at ZJU.
- ZJU will provide decent compensation.
- ZJU will provide the position of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students.
- Those qualified may apply for purchasing one of the apartments for talents.
- After approved, ZJU will provide a research fund of RMB 2,000,000.
- Personal Curriculum Vitae,
- Working objective and plans,
- Certificates of academic qualifications, academic degrees, employment, etc.,
- Three peer expert recommendation letters (for overseas applicants, at least two peer expert recommendation letters from overseas experts are required), and
- Three or above representative papers in PDF format (published within the last 5 years).
Prof. Hui-liang Shen
Head, Department of Electronic Engineering (EE)
Ms. Junxia Wang
HR secretary, College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering (ISEE)
Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University,
No.38, Zheda Road,
Apply for Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly