KCL are currently looking for IT Programme Managers to help us deliver a range of exciting and innovative IT programmes & projects across King’s.
Successful applicants will be required to lead Programmes within the Education Portfolio supporting the realisation of the Education & Students Transformation.
King’s College London has committed to a significant capital investment to improve infrastructure and services throughout the College. As a Programme Manager, you will need to be a dynamic, driven and high performing individual. You will also need to be committed to developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues across the organisation and with suppliers.
Key skills include:
· Programme definition & planning.
· Stakeholder management.
· Line management and mentoring to project staff.
· Programme and project budget management and reporting.
· Identification and management of risks and issues.
· An ability to work under pressure, utilising your initiative and workload prioritisation.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract. This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include competency-based questions and a panel interview.
For further details, please contact: Vasantha Mountford at: email@example.com /0207 848 7403