Senior Development Officer
Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Are you passionate about people and their stories?
- Do you have an eye and an ear for smart, strategic communication and relationship management?
- Are you highly organised and reliable, and thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
- Do you want to work in a growth sector where your skills and experience will be in high demand?
- Do you believe philanthropy has the power to change lives?
Join a fun, friendly and growing team supporting Advancement at ANU. Our job is to build warm, productive relationships with donors, alumni and friends of ANU. Senior Development Officers are critical to the effective functioning of the Development team, and support the team with fundraising, relationship management, communications and special projects.
We value initiative, collaboration, and delivering high-quality results. There’s plenty of opportunities to progress for motivated individuals, and we support continuous learning and professional development.
In this role you will:
- Help craft skilful communications to persuade people of the transformative power of higher education
- Support our work with amazing donors to help deliver donations with social impact
- Pitch in and help out with events, letters, meetings, proposals and data entry, as well as developing your own portfolio of relationships to manage
- Support team efforts to sustainably scale up and improve our business processes
- Demonstrate our “culture of giving” through helpfulness, generosity and responsive, transparent communication.
If you’re in education, marketing, communications, media, journalism, sales or arts management, and looking for a new challenge – Advancement is the perfect next step!
ANU is a great place to work. Our benefits include:
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages including:
- Flexible working hours
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
For further information please contact Gwen Horsfield, Development Manager, E: email@example.com
Closing date: 24 November 2019
Position description: Senior Development Officer.docx
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.