Research Assistant, College of Information Technology
The candidate will have to work on the design and implementation of frameworks of a health analytics system.
- The candidate is required to analyze quantitative and qualitative medical data and to prepare technical reports.
- The candidate should be able to use GIS tools as well as visualization tools to collect, process and display spatiotemporal data in real time.
- The candidate should be able perform a thorough literature survey of a specific research area and to document findings.
- Must hold an MS degree in computer science or a related field
- Have experience with Java and C++ programming languages
- Be familiar with one or more database management systems, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft DB, etc.
- Has strong interest in conducting research
- Has research publications
- Has some experience in health/medical data analysis
Division College of Information Tech. -(CIT)
Department Information Systems &Security-(CIT)
Job Close Date 31-12-2019
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant