Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors of Civil Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering, Colleague of Engineering
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Tenure-track and tenure
Expected Starting date
August 1, 2020, or no later than February 1, 2021
- Teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses in English
- Conducting original scientific research, advising graduate students, and educating and mentoring student
- Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline
- With expertise in civil engineering, focusing on structural engineering, computational mechanics, railway engineering, construction materials, geotechnical engineering, construction management, or application of information technology
- Excellent potential to build an independent research program at the forefront of their fields
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Send the application to Dr. Tu-Cheng Hung at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2020.
Applications shall include
- A detailed curriculum vitae with information of the birth year, contact address, phone number, email address, educational background, area of expertise, and publication list.
- A statement about present appointments, past experiences, plans of future research, and teaching interests.
- The abstract of the Ph.D. dissertation and selected copies of representative publications in the past 5 years.
- List of 2 to 3 referees with contact information.
- Optional for the initial review but will be requested when needed: (a) a copy of the Ph.D. diploma and (b) undergraduate and graduate transcripts for candidates with a Ph.D. degree awarded in less than 10 years.
Chair of Faculty Search Committee
Professor Chung-Chan Hung
Tel: +886-6-2757575 ext. 63130
The salary range for the position is based on the Salary Regulations stipulated by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan.
Apply for Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors of Civil Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly