Director of Simulation
Primary responsibilities include planning, designing, applying, and continuous evaluating simulation-based learning across the continuum from standardized patients through high-fidelity simulators. As well as supervising Lab staff.
- Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates as appropriate according to scheduled plans and recommend actions as per applied HR policies.
- Leads the integration of simulation/ technologies throughout the Dental curriculums and future updates. Coordinate with faculty, clinicians, and staff in the design of curriculum and future implementation involving clinical simulation. Supervising lab staff and students in way of work arrangement Identify staff training needs and plan for appropriate training to be provided in a timely manner Guarantee continuous quality improvement strategies for simulation program improvement. Encourages the advancement of simulation research. Perform other tasks and duties that may be occasionally required in order to meet the requirements of the role and the aims of the University.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors of Dental Sciences
- Computer skills
- Full knowledge and experience with advanced dental/simulation lab technologies
- Full knowledge of Dental softwares
- a senior clinician with a proven track record in education, Dental or health professions simulation and innovation in a clinical skills training setting
- Minimum 5 years, Perforable more than 10 years