Manager for Program Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions
The SIM-HSG Master’s program in Strategy and International Management is a globally recognized and top-ranked flagship program at the University of St.Gallen (HSG) in Switzerland. The SIM directorship and staff are responsible for its strategic development, design and operational execution. This involves a very good collaboration of highly motivated professionals, who are committed to advancing the program on a continuous basis and securing its superior positioning in the international education markets. Hence the job is challenging and requires both a learning as well as an achievement attitude.
Manager for Program Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions (80-100%)
The Role The suitable colleague is a core staff member and is offered an exciting opportunity with a set of distinct responsibilities, based on personal strengths. S/he will be working in collaboration with a dynamic group of professionals in an encouraging, multicultural work environment to perform in the highly competitive world of business education. Remuneration reflects university salary guidelines.
- plans and runs the annual marketing and recruitment cycle;
- is capable of meeting recruitment targets and conduct pipeline management;
- attends recruitment events (requires traveling) and sets up a sophisticated virtual recruiting scheme;
- conducts market research and competitive analysis;
- coordinates and supports admissions;
- strongly collaborates in teams to tackle overarching projects;
- maintains and further develops social and digital media.
- Dedication to excellence and to upholding the core values and vision of the SIM-HSG;
- Min. 3 years of marketing and recruiting experience in the higher education world;
- Well-connected in the international higher education world;
- Demonstrated track record of drive, initiative, and results-orientation in recruitment;
- Excellent command of English; working knowledge of German/other languages desirable;
- Demonstrated track record of collaborating in a team and within professional networks;
- High discretion and motivation to safeguard the interests of a globally leading program;
- Proven IT skills in MS Office products, social media and ideally further applications;
- Strong service-orientation and ability to interact with various internal/external partners
Applications will continue to be reviewed until the right candidate is found. Interested applicants provide a motivational letter, full CV, and the contact details of three persons who can be contacted for references via the university vacancy platform. For inquiries please write to Cornelia Lindenau, Administrative Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.