Greenwich Learning & Teaching (GLT)
Location: Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway
Salary: £33,797 to £39,152 plus £4800 London weighting
Contract Type: Fixed Term - Maternity cover 03/10/2019 to 02/10/2020
Closing Date: Tuesday 05 November 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Greenwich Learning and Teaching (GLT) fosters learning and teaching excellence across the university and is committed to enhancing students’ academic experience and the overall student journey at the University of Greenwich. The Quality Officer role will aim to support GLT’s objectives by working in close partnership with other Quality Officers, Quality Leads, senior managers, academics, administrative staff in Faculties, student representatives and other members of GLT. The Quality Officer plays an integral role within GLT, working with colleagues across the University in managing the implementation and operation of the University’s academic quality and standards framework and associated projects.
This role will suit applicants with an interest and experience of working with colleagues across a wide spectrum providing advice and guidance to foster a culture of quality enhancement
- Experience of quality assurance and enhancement in higher education or within a professional or regulatory body, with an awareness of the institutional level and of the expectations of national agencies such as the QAA
- Experience of working with University management information systems, such as BANNER;
- Experience of officering Examination Boards and approval and review
- Excellent written, verbal and technology-based communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the University and its collaborative partners
- Team-working, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
·First degree or equivalent experience.
- We are looking for people who can help us deliver the values of the University of Greenwich: Excellence, Determination, Inclusivity, Ambition and Creativity.
For informal enquiries, please contact Nikki Makinwa email@example.com
Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on HR-Recruitment@gre.ac.uk