Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor –Jindal Global Business School
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonepat), India.
JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 5000 students and 900 faculty and staff members representing more than 30 countries in eight multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts, Journalism, Art & Architecture and Banking & Finance.
JGU is the youngest university in the world ranked by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) in Top 800 in the World and in Top 150 in the World (under 50 years of age).
JGU is recognized by the University Grants Commission as “Institution of Eminence”
JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curriculum, global collaborations, global research and global programmes.
JGBS invites applications for full-time faculty positions in following disciplines
- International Business
- Information Analytics
- teaching a combination of undergraduate and graduate MBA courses in the respective discipline(s) at JGBS.
- Scholarship and research leading to journal publications are expected and required for tenure consideration
- The faculty member will also have responsibilities of student advising, research, and service to the School, University, and business community.
- Effective pedagogic and communication skills are required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. in the respective discipline
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive; commensurate with education and experience.
We offer university accommodation, health coverage, retirement benefits, research grants and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic programs and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching & research)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Academic Posts jobs in India
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in India
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Research Related jobs in India
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Research Associate jobs in India