Research Assistant, Humanities and Social Sciences
7 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Humanities and Social Sciences
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Build and clean statistical database using SPSS software.
- Review quantitative descriptive and inferential statistical analysis.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data collection duties, including occasional offsite data collection.
- Author and periodically update blog posts and social media networks to help discuss and disseminate project information.
- Conducts literature reviews for research and evaluation projects.
- Assists in creating tables, charts, final reports, and manuscripts.
- Assists in programming online surveys.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing/cleaning databases and fluency with statistics are strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Excel and SPSS.
- Fluency in Arabic.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Assistant, Humanities and Social Sciences
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly