Lecturer in Nursing
- Part Time
Faculty of Health Sciences / School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine, Ballarat
- Contribute to the development and delivery of Nursing courses
- Total remuneration, inclusive of super, between $118,785 - $140,132 (pro-rata)
- Continuing appointment, part-time (0.8 FTE), located in Ballarat
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The National School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine comprises a team of highly motivated and dedicated academic and professional staff who have built a strong teaching and learning environment as evidenced by student demand, entry levels and student course evaluation over several years. The School currently consists of over 8,600 students (headcount) and is located on five campuses: Brisbane, North Sydney, Melbourne, Ballarat and Canberra.
More specifically the role entails:
- Development and delivery of high-quality tertiary teaching
- Coordination of one or more units and/or courses
You will need:
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline
- Current registration with AHPRA (as a Registered Nurse)
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and implement undergraduate and postgraduate units/courses
- Evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $118,785 - $140,132 (pro rata) pa, including salary component $100,375 - $118,510 (pro rata) pa (Academic Level B), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Associate Professor Alicia Evans, Head of School of Nursing, Midwifery & Paramedicine (VIC) on 03 9953 3187 or via email to email@example.com until 1 November 2019 and then after 1 November to Ms Nicole Blakey Acting Head of School of Nursing Midwifery & Paramedicine (VIC) on 03 9953 3293 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: 15 November 2019
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.