Senior Business Analyst
Application closing date: 12/11/2019
Faculty / School or Service: IT Services
Salary: £39,159 to £55,758 per annum
Package: As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive benefits including an excellent pension scheme and generous holiday allowances.
Job category/type: Professional Services
Full Time, Fixed Term (2 years, until 2021)
Coventry University's transformation into one of theworld's leading educational establishments is being matched by an ambitious ITTransformation. This Transformation will deliver technology with a global reachthat supports the growing needs of students, staff and stakeholders. Processautomation, distance learning, developments in digital and student care willsee new IT capabilities support the contemporary needs of our staff andstudents. To deliver this transformation the University needs people with realpassion, the ability to think innovatively and with an energy that will createchange at pace and push boundaries to create better futures.
As a Senior Business Analyst with us, you'll have anincredible opportunity to really make a difference and bring your previousexperience into the multitude of projects you'll be a part of.
- Perform business analysis with both current and newbusiness processes utilising qualitative data and identifying the needs andrequirements of users.
- Strategically supporting the University through theengagement of stakeholders.
- Make process improvement recommendations for the effectiveutilisation of suitable technology.
- Manage the implementation of process improvement projectsand lead effective project management for new systems ensuring they're on timeand to budget.
- Create business cases and present proposals back tosponsors and stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline with achartered professional qualification or substantial experience in related fieldin lieu of the above.
- Experience in business analysis, selection andimplementation of packaged software and/or project management.
- Hands on UX experience
- Passionate in leading the way with stakeholders; buildingtrust, displaying integrity and forming effective relationships.
- Proven understanding of business analysis in a large,complex organisation
- Able to lead and motivate a team within a high-performancedepartment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies.