Campus Experience Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Location: London Shepherds Bush
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Permanent
Department: School of Business & Technology
The Shepherds Bush Campus is a vibrant BPP University site which welcomes students onto a range of undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Many of our students are international and BPP prides itself on ensuring that everybody is supported and gets the best out of their time with us. The student experience goes far beyond the academic programme, and we are looking for a friendly student-centric person who can deliver a great experience on site working with key colleagues in the school and the wider stakeholder team.
The BPP Education Group was founded in 1976 and has grown through the provision of accountancy and law training, apprenticeships and the establishment of BPP University. The School of Business and Technology was created in 2017, building on a business school which was established in 2005. The school works with FTSE 100 clients to provide employers, students and apprentices with career-oriented programmes with a focus on developing digital and technology skills and highly motivated self-funded students who are looking to enhance their career prospects via our practical programmes.
The key purpose of the role is to be the face of the school to the student community and to ensure that operations and services meet the needs of the students. The post holder will engage with students and stakeholders in the school, University and group to continually enhance the experience and environment and will ensure that all students make the most of everything that BPP has to offer.
With a background in customer service and an understanding of the higher education space, you will bring your passion and energy into making this campus environment work for all students and staff.
Faculty, programme teams, programme support, CSA team, Registry, Education services, Admissions, Visa compliance, student advice, learning support, resourcing and scheduling, IT
- Planning and operational management of intakes and readiness for programme starts
- Oversee the provision of services to students by working collaboratively with all departments
- Welcome and support students into the campus via inductions and other activities
- Implement a programme of events and activities in coordination with the school and the student association to enrich the campus experience
- Working with student alumni and student ambassadors to promote improvements for the student experience
- Managing student feedback around facilities, on-site experience and support, advocating improvements and changes as needed
- Regularly liaising with key stakeholders to continuously improve student experience
- Ensure student messaging/communications is up to date and relevant across the campus
- Work with facilities and IT to ensure classroom space is well equipped and in working order
- Manage campus issues log and working with stakeholders across the group on solutions and embedding changes to process into business as usual
- Drive metrics around attendance, engagement and student satisfaction by working with key teams within the university
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
For the role requirements, please refer to the full job description