Telephone Room Supervisor/IT Support
- SURVERY RESEARCH CENTRE
- SCHOOL OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- CASUAL $37.14 PER HOUR
The ECU Survey Research Centre, located on ECU’s Joondalup Campus, specialises in high quality data collection for the School of Medical and Health Sciences, other areas within the University, government departments and other health-related organisations and universities. Our Centre has state-of-the-art technology to conduct outbound telephone surveys, with staff trained in general research methods.
The ECU SRC is looking to appoint a candidate in role of a casual Telephone Room Supervisor /IT Support, who possess the following attributes:
- Experienced in CATI (Computer Assisted Interviewing)
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to coach, mentor and build a team
- Great people skills as well as good communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond to organisational needs
- Knowledge of Voxco software is desired but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills and competent in general IT skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to do telephone interviewing when required.
- Available to work across various shifts, predominantly evenings i.e weeknights 3.30pm – 9pm and weekends 9.30am – 5pm
- We’re seeking a driven and experienced leader who is a great communicator.
- Solid experience managing teams, preferably in a call centre environment
- A strong work ethic, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
- A proven track record in motivating and getting the best results out of your team
In addition, you will also have to have the ability to attain a Police Clearance.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This casual position attracts remuneration of $37.14p/hr plus 9.5% University superannuation contribution.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested candidates are invited to visit our website for more information: http://surveyresearchcentre.ecu.edu.au
To apply, please upload your resume and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the dot points above.
Applications close on Wednesday, 23 October 2019 at 11:30 pm AWST
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.