Caltech Fund Phonathon Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
Phonathon Callers reach out to more than 10,000 alumni and parents across the country to raise unrestricted, current-use funds for Caltech and to strengthen relationships between alumni, students, parents, and the Institute.
Callers help support Caltech students, programs, and research, while gaining valuable networking, negotiating, and interviewing experience. We offer competitive pay with incentives, flexible hours, and a fun, low-stress work environment--all right here on campus!
- Solicit alumni for unrestricted contributions to support the Institute’s greatest needs
- Represent Caltech in a professional and courteous manner
- Treat all financial and personal information as confidential
- Promote the Institute and the Caltech Fund
- Complete all necessary forms and attend training before first calling shift
- Attend any required meetings
- Provide adequate notice when you will be late or absent
- Arrive at work on-time and prepared to call
- Treat fellow callers and Caltech Fund staff with respect
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to learn good telephone skills, including verbal communication and listening
- General knowledge of current activities around campus, or willingness to keep up with campus news
- Caltech graduate