- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business & Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne (Marketing) and Cairns (Management)
- Total Remuneration $116,650 to $138,526 pa (including salary of $98,571 to $117,057 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Financial Relocation Assistance may apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Recognised as #1 for Social Equity by The Good Universities Guide 2020, CQUniversity employees are dedicated to changing the lives of their students. The School of Business and Law offers a range of nationally accredited courses designed in collaboration with industry ensuring job-ready graduates. The Schools teaching channels include classroom, online and blended, with a focus on quality teaching.
Our Melbourne Campus is adjacent to Southern Cross Station – providing easy access to several tram routes. Melbourne hosts world-renowned landmarks, fashion, cafés and is a hub for major sports, culture and art. Our Cairns Campus is in one of Australia’s most vibrant cities. Known as the gateway to Queensland’s tropical north, Cairns is a premier tourist destination where the rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef.
Within this position, you will be teaching, mentoring and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate marketing or management students. You will be rewarded with six weeks annual leave, 17% superannuation, work-life balance and job security. You will be provided the opportunity to participate in research, scholarship and professional development activities allowing you to be the best educator and researcher you can be. Take the next leap in your Academic career – join CQUniversity today.
- A postgraduate qualification in Marketing, Management or related discipline. This will require a doctoral or masters qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing.
- Experience delivering engaging lectures to students within the fields of marketing, management or related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in research and blended curriculum development.
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 Vacancy
Reference Number: 33290 (Marketing)
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.