Freelance Tutor, Mobile Engineering
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business & Technology
Online – live delivery
BPP's School of Business & Technology is recruiting for Associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the School across our Degree and Apprenticeship programmes.
We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching, content creation and module leadership into the School in this area.
We are interested in practitioners from various commercial sectors with experience of developing apps in Android and Apple coding environments: Xcode, Swift and Android Studio.
The role of the faculty within the School is to develop, co-ordinate and deliver engaging teaching and learning materials (across Levels 4 to 7) to ensure that learners within the School receive a premium education and learning experience.
The key duties of Associate Faculty on these programmes will be teaching (mainly online live delivery, via our Adobe Connect platform), module leadership and module material development. There is also the opportunity to undertake a variety of additional duties including, but not restricted to assessment marking and project supervision across the wider School.
Teaching, Module Leadership and Module Development
- Be accountable for high quality module learning and resource development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources).
- Delivery can be a combination of 2-3 hour segments across the working day or on weekday evenings depending on the programmes and modules taught.
- Provide high quality module leadership and be accountable for the standard of the module materials and resources.
- Ensure high quality and consistent teaching through the provision of detailed teaching guidance and academic support.
- Examining, assessment and marking within the relevant programmes.
- Supervising student projects within the relevant programmes.
Please refer to the full job description
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check