Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Tenure-track Faculty Position in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at National Cheng Kung University
Title: Assistant Professor and above, Department of Biomedical Engineering
Department / College: Department of Biomedical Engineering
National Cheng Kung University
Contract Type: Full Time
End of date: 10 Nov 2019
Expected Starting date: upon agreement
Number of Position: 1-2
NCKU is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by applicable law.
All BME fields, yet Biomedical electronics, Bioinformatics, Medical AI, Medical Imaging, and Medical Robotics receive priority.
- Ph.D. degree
- Outstanding track records in peer-reviewed publications and/or extramural grant funding status
- CV (including list of publications)
- A copy of doctoral diploma
- Selected publications in 5 years
- Transcripts (Both graduate and undergraduate)
- Application form (See attached)
- Supplemental documents (Optional)
- The abovementioned documents must be saved in a CD, DVD, or USB and included in the application package as well.
- A return envelope with postage is required if the application package needs to be returned.
- Address：No. 1, University Rd., East Dist., Tainan City 701, Taiwan BME/NCKU
(Please annotate “Application for Full-Time Faculty_ your name” on the cover of the envelop)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office Tel.：+886-6-2757575#63429 (Chairman Yeh )
#63400 (Miss Wu)