Graduate Studies, Research and Outreach Support Administrative Officer
The College of Humanities and Natural Science seeks an incumbent for the position of Graduate Studies, Research & Outreach Support Administrative Officer who will support the College Dean and the Assistant Dean of Research and Outreach in all day-to-day operational, administrative, and personnel services in order to meet the College’s graduate and research activities and support outreach operations.
- Support the College Dean and the Assistant Dean of Research and Outreach and the Coordinators of Graduate Studies in the continuing development of the College research, outreach, and graduate studies initiatives.
- Collaborate with college faculty, committees and other college administrative staff to ensure all graduate programs and research activities are fully supported.
- Maintain a repository of contact of outreach external entities and communicate with them to support college activity and operation
- Organize full range of documentation related to internal and external research, outreach and graduate studies
- Support college events related to research, graduate studies and outreach.
- Liaise with faculty, the Research Office, Graduate Studies Deanship and external entities to foster collaboration and community engagement
- Support updating college research Webpage in terms of college research and scholarly activities, opportunities, student and faculty research achievements, etc.
- Help organize and co-ordinate college research and graduate programs activities on campus (e.g., set-up stands and prepare brochures and handouts).
- Perform other related duties as required by the Assistant Dean of Research and Outreach and the Coordinators of Graduate Studies
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Business administration or IT from an accredited institution and 2 years relevant experience preferably in an academic or research institutions environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English, highly computer literate and have familiarity with UAE culture. Also, must be comfortable to travel between Abu Dhabi/Dubai and within the cities as deemed necessary.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.