REVIT MEP, Teacher, Short Course
REVIT MEP Casual/ Sessional Teachers- Short Courses
- School of Vocational Design and Social Context
- CBD and Brunswick location
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise in which teaching, research and engagement are central to achieving positive impact and creating life-changing experiences for our students.
The University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied and innovative research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community
The Role and Your Responsibilities
The School of Vocational Design and Social Context is seeking casual and sessional teachers to deliver Revit MEP Short Courses.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit MEP software - building information modelling workflow, from theory to construction in mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering disciplines
- Recent industry experience
- Relevant qualifications in the areas of Engineering / Building design
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time management and organisational skills
Our casual and sessional teaching requirements include day and/or evening classes, and Saturdays which can provide you great flexibility in managing your other commitments.
Your application will be supported by a relevant industry qualification and/or industry experience, ideally with experience having taught others Revit MEP and/or a Certificate IV in Training and Education (TAE).
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
To apply, please 'Apply Now and include a:
- Cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience
- Resume detailing any relevant industry and/or teaching experience
Applications close on the 6th of November 2019.
Confidential enquiries can be made to: Mijail Valerrama (Industry Solutions Coordinator) on 9925 4424 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org