Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics
Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics 【College of Biomedical Engineering】
The College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Full Professor position in the Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering, Optoelectronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
- With Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering, Optoelectronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Teaching experience and independent research ability in Biophotonics Engineering, Integration of mechanic and electronic engineering, Biomechtronics Engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics, College of Biomedical Engineering
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11031, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Peng at firstname.lastname@example.org