The department of Physics at the UAE University is inviting a skillful physicist/engineer to apply for technical staff position in the department.
This is a full-time position and s/he will be responsible for
- preparing, maintaining and upgrading teaching labs. The department has 2 general physics labs, one optics lab, Electronics and an advanced lab.
- preparing, maintaining, installing and debugging research lab equipments. The main focus of our research in the department of physics is material science and solid state physics. These labs are equipped with: XRD, SEM, AFM, ....
- BSc is required and MSc is prefered in physics, material science or a related field
- Experience in the operation and maintaining of advanced research equipment such as XRD, SEM, XRD, ....
- Experience in the operation and maintaining of physics teaching labs is preferred
Minimum Qualification BSc
Preferred Qualification MSc
Division College of Science - (COS)
Department Physics - (COS)
Job Close Date 31-12-2019
Job Category Staff
Salary 6000 to 15000 AED