Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor – Jindal School of Journalism & Communication
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India.
JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 5000 students and 900 faculty and staff members representing more than 30 countries in eight multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts, Journalism, Art & Architecture and Banking & Finance.
JGU is the youngest university in the world ranked by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) in Top 800 in the World and in Top 150 in the World (under 50 years of age).
JGU is recommended by the University Grants Commission for the “Institution of Eminence”
JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curriculum, global collaborations, global research and global programmes.
Jindal School of Journalism & Communication (JSJC) is hiring both junior and senior faculty. We are looking for faculty who have shown an academic interest in journalism and media studies. We expect these candidates to have doctoral degrees. We are also looking to hire faculty with deep practical journalism experience, especially in new media and visual journalism.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive; commensurate with education and experience.
We offer university accommodation, health coverage, retirement benefits, research grants and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic programs and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching & research)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Academic Posts jobs in India
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Research Related jobs in India
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Research Associate jobs in India