Human Resource Consultant
Department: Human Resources
Duty station: Onsite or remote
Deadline: 22 October 2019 (Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
Duration: 6 months
The main objective for this role is to support the UCA Human Resources team by serving as a resource for priority HR projects, programmes and tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting UCA faculty recruitment process
- Supporting the 2019-2020 performance review and planning process
- Preparing HR reports and memos for senior management and UCA’s governance bodies
- Serving as an internal consultant by analyzing UCA’s current HR programmes, policies and procedures and recommending solutions for process and workflow improvement
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible Human Resources
- Outstanding analytical capability
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment as well as manage people and project workplans
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2019. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “HR consultant”.
Early applications are strongly encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.