Research Associate, Petroleum Engineering
Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- To provide high-quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Capability to run common laboratory equipment for research on chemical EOR
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manner
- General operations in the laboratory in accordance to HSE standards of the University
- Day to day running of laboratory equipment for sample testing and evaluation ((eg. Rheometer, coreflood, centrifuge …etc) using different chemical EOR methods (eg. polymer, surfactant, foam..etc) and three phase gas experiment, with and without additives)
- Maintaining laboratory record
- Maintaining laboratory inventory to manage chemicals and consumables stock up to date
- Frequent update on the assigned activities
- Follow up experiment test and evaluation
- HSE documentation and record keeping
- Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- At least six months experience in laboratory work, preferably in petroleum engineering laboratory.
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)