Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Post-Doc in Health Economics
Division/School Academic Faculties
Contract type Open Ended
Working pattern Full time
Salary £33,797 - £38,017 per annum for grade I/ £38,017 - £42,792 per annum for grade J
Closing date for applications 03-Nov-2019
The School of Economics is seeking to appoint a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Health Economics. This post is funded for 14-17 months.
This is a post-doctoral position associated with a NORFACE-funded research project on gene-environment (GxE) interactions. It will involve working closely with Prof. Stephanie von Hinke to explore GxE in the generation of health and education inequalities across the life course.
Candidates must have a PhD in a quantitative subject, ideally in economics, genetics, epidemiology, or a related discipline, though we are happy to consider applicants with other quantitative backgrounds. Strong quantitative skills, and experience of using statistical software such as Stata, R, or SAS would be a major advantage.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 3 November 2019 . It is expected that interviews will be held in December 2019. The proposed start date is 1 March 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
For further information please contact Prof. Stephanie von Hinke; e-mail: S.vonHinke@bristol.ac.uk.
We welcome applications from all members of our community and are particularly encouraging those from diverse groups, such as members of the LGBT+ and BAME communities, to join us.
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Academic Posts jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Research Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Postdocs jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Research Related jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Research Associate jobs in Bristol (City Centre)