Associate Professor, Professor - Nursing
Department of Nursing
Associate Professor, Professor
Multiple positions from Associate Professor to Professor are open at the Department of Nursing. Sechenov University is looking for highly motivated candidates with expertise in the following fields:
1) The effect of anxiety and depressive disorders on the course of cardiovascular diseases (coronary heart disease, arterial hypertension)
2) Medical and social features of patients with coronary heart disease, arterial hypertension
3) Features of the vegetative regulation patients with ischemic heart disease arterial hypertension
The candidate’s responsibilities will include: conducting all types of tutoring, lectures and seminars; supervising term and diploma projects and student research papers; monitoring learning achievements of students, carrying out research works on the research filed of the Department; writing and publishing scientific papers in the highest-ranking scientific journals indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems.
Please note that on this position an essential requirement will be in one year of employment to submit the scientific work in the form of publication of papers in peer-reviewed scientific publications indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems for at least three papers in journals Q1 and Q2 with the University affiliation indicating herself/himself as an employee of Sechenov University.
Desired skills and experience:
- Candidates must have (or expect to receive):
- PhD/ MD degree;
- Hirsh Index not less than 30
- Publishing experience in journals Q1-Q2 over the past 2 years
- At least three years experience in related field
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you meet the qualities and skills, and have a necessary experience, then we offer you a job in the positions of Associate Professor and Professor at the Higher School of Health Administration depending on your qualifications and on the following conditions:
- Full-/part-time employment for one year with possibility of extension;
- Accommodation at University’s campus;
- Flight compensation in economy class from the place of your living to Moscow ( no more than 4 times)
- Reimbursement of Health insurance expense
- Competitive salary up to RUB.150000 net (approximately 2400 $) per month depending on your experience, qualification and scientific performance indicators as well as working conditions.
We are ready to discuss the working conditions (such as full-time or part-time employment, remotely or at the University and joint agreement)
- Full administrative support of qualified mentors and University Staff
- We are looking forward receiving your online application including CV with the list of publications, Cover letter and copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via e-mail or postal services will not be considered.
About the University:
Sechenov University is the largest educational, scientific and clinical complex that provides various type of trainings for the medical and academic personnel in Russia. Plentiful traditions of scientific schools of Sechenov University allow to effectively combine the fundamental and applied researches, experimental and clinical study testing, and introduction of the results into the educational process and clinical experience.
Based on the institutes and departments, there is everything necessary provided for young specialists to warm up their interest in gaining new information as well as to develop theoretical knowledge and practical skills, professional growth and career progress. Young specialists will be able to fulfil their potential in the specified fields, which are essential to solution of research and academic priority tasks in healthcare.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV accompanied by a Cover letter with a brief summary of your scientific objects and research interests. Also, we do ask to provide us with the scans of your bachelor, master and other academic degree diplomas.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Sazhina Marina, International Recruitment Manager, Department of Legal and HR
Tel: +7 495 609 14 00 (ext 26-70), email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on all current vacancies, please visit our International Recruitment Platform : http://ir-sechenov.ru/en/