Senior Lecturer, Project Management
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $142,901 to $164,328 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $120,754 to $138,860 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities. At CQUniversity you will be rewarded – a generous six weeks leave (including Christmas closure), 17% superannuation and a family focussed environment.
The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. With locations across Australia we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. In the heart of cosmopolitan Sydney and a stroll from the Harbour and Opera House, the vibrant Sydney campus offers access to a glorious climate with abundant natural expanses, world-famous beaches, and a multitude of world-class art and culture.
We are currently seeking a Senior Lecturer – Project Management to make a significant contribution to the teaching effort of the School. You will be expected to play a major role in scholarship, research and professional activities.
- PhD in Project Management or a closely related discipline.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- PMP, PRINCE2, or CAPM certification.
- Membership of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 27 October 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33321
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Academic Portfolio Form. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.